About Erica Manney
Hi! I’m Erica.
I’m a marketing, content and community-building professional, with a specific concentration on social media.
I am currently the AVP, Social Media Communications at a financial institution.
Previously, I have been
- Senior Marketing Manager at Publishers Clearing House. (Yes, it’s real.)
- Director of Content Marketing at CafeMom, now CafeMedia.
- I have also engaged digitally disconnected employees at North Shore-LIJ, was Public Relations manager at Return Path and was the Social Media Marketing Manager and Customer Communications Manager at Tutor.com.
Finding Erica On the Internet
You Should Only Know was my personal blog. In addition to life updates and musings, I offer advice on careers, personal finance and navigating relationships. And weddings. Lots of people want advice on weddings. Most often, “How can I kick out my bridesmaid?”
Pale Nerd was an experiment where I successfully blogged every book I read for a whole year. (Spoiler: I really, really like vampires apparently. And Starbucks.)
Erica has experience in the following markets:
- Mom Bloggers and the Parenting Community
- K-12 Education
- Military Families
- Digitally Disconnected Employees
- Seriously Nerdy Nerds
- Teens and Tweens
Stuff I Love — in no particular order:
- Progressive Politics
- Economic, Racial and Environmental Justice
- Clipping out recipes (but very rarely actually cooking)
- Queens, NY
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- My library card
Want to know more? Get in touch!